About SistaSocialite

My photo
You can call me a shy-socialite. I'm a cool person that loves to have fun... caring, humble, humorous, etc... Fashion + setting trends is my thing... my niche... my passion... I'm a socialite:: What did u expect?

Song/ Clip of the Week



BIG FOOT!!!!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

NATIONAL BLACK OUT DAYYY!

Sorry I havent been posting lately... it's been a long weekend and monday. I'll talk about my Howard Homecoming experience tomorrow. Here's a message I would like to pass on to all minorities in this country:



Don't purchase anything on 11/2/07 and make no major purchases on 11/01/01 and 11/03/07.

Subj: National Black Out Day - Novmber 2nd
Sent from the Internet



National Black Out Day
on November 2nd

This is the second phase protest from our end regarding the Jena 6.



Many other cities and other people of color are facing similar situations like the Jena 6 situation. Please be united in our stand - let's show these cities that it WILL NOT BE BUSINESS AS USUAL!!!!! Let's stand STRONG on this. We must begin to be taken serious when we protest things. UNITED WE STAND... DIVIDED WE FALL.
NO PURCHASES. LET YOUR DOLLARS SPEAK FOR YOU!!!!!





Do not make any purchases on this day. PLEASE!!! DO NOT make any major purchases the day before or the day after otherwise the Black Out will be of no effect.



Pass it on so we can be effective.
Please spread to at least five other people and make sure you inform them to send the info to five other people, to spread the word.
National Black Out Day on November





Make It A Great Day `

No comments: