SOO... yea I'm supposed to be on hiatus but I have to get some stuff off my chest:
1) I don't call you AT ALL... you can't get the picture by now?
2) I'm not your child, we are both adults, don't talk to me as if I'm under you... if you want respect, you give respect. Simple as that
3) I don't know what I'm going to do about you
4) If I hear Alicia Keys' song on the radio ONE MORE TIME... I promise you I'm going to scream! I feel like we're going to relive the whole Alicia Keys getting every single Grammy she's nominated for... I feel it
5) WASHINGTON REDSKINS... although I'm not a football fan, I've heard ya'll talk A LOT of mess. I guess you guys were talking a little too much cause OMG SOMEHOW... ya'll lost against my Eagles... and OHHH YEAAAA, the *wack* Cowboys. How do ya'll manage to sleep at night after all that? 2 GAMES IN A ROW?????? I digress...
6) You say I cursed in the office (although I didn't), call me being unprofessional, but I've heard you curse in the office on numerous occasions? Hmm... a little hypocritical don't you think?
7) Why must you cause confusing in my already confusing life?
8) FREE T.I. and MIKE VICK!! Atlanta is on a jail streak aint it?
9) I wish these 3 weeks would come so I can be done with finals already. I'm already feeling the fatigue of studying and I haven't even STARTED studying... ain't that some bull?
10) It's too cold in D.C.... I need some Virgin Islands in my life pronto
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
SOO... yea I'm supposed to be on hiatus but I have to get some stuff off my chest:
Friday, November 16, 2007
I'm sitting here waiting for my next class to start so I thought I'd put in a little Friday meme:
If you were born before 1995, then this survey should be easy for you to fill out!
Which spice girl did you like?
I was never a fan, but if I had to choose... I'd say Scary
Backstreet Boys or N*Sync?
n*sync... I mean, Justin Timberlake, COME ON! LOL
Did you watch S Club 7???
YESS!! "S Club, aint no party like an S club party heyyy hooo!" hahaha
What was your favorite, Sandlot or Little Rascals?
I liked Sandlot
Did you ever have light up sneakers?..
Hmm... I can't recall
Cinderella or Snow White?
What was your favorite holiday?
Did you ever try to stay up on Christmas just so you could see santa?
I learned at an early age that Santa wasn't real lol
You ever watch Bill Nye the Science Guy?
Oh yea, especially in science class
What grade did you like the best?
2nd grade... that was when I first had green eggs and ham yum!<<< haha geek
Ninja Turtles or Power Rangers?
What Power Ranger were you?
hmm... I never claimed one cause they didn't have a black one.
Did you ever own a Chinese jump rope?
What was your favorite thing to eat?
What was your favorite color?
Blue... that was EVERYONE's favorite color!
Did you prefer, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego or Where’s Waldo?
:::Have the song stuck in my head::: "Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?"
Do you ever miss being a little kid??
Yea, but no really
What was your first pet’s name?
His name was Black lol, a little cockerspaniel. I only had him for 2 days before we realized we couldn't raise a dog
Who was your best friend in kindergarten?
OOH... I don't remember!lol
Are you still friends with the person you were best friends with?
How many times have you switched schools including preschool?
What did you want to be when you grew up?
What was your all time favorite movie?
Which did you like ‘Are You Afraid Of The Dark’ or ‘AHH! Real Monsters?
ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK!!!
Did you watch Rocko’s Modern Life?
YEA, i still remember the Recycle Song and the Spring Cleaning song UGH
Did you collect pogs?
Who was your favorite character in DOUG?
The green kid... Skeeter I think?
Did you like War Heads?
The black girl haha
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Friday, November 9, 2007
So... I had a photoshoot Wednesday and it was BY FARRR my favorite! I loved it and I think my pics came up pretty awesome!
I LOVE IT!! LOL
Thanks to Fill in the Blank Fridays I have a meme! LOL
1. When it comes to matters of the heart, I have a bad or weird habit of moving too fast.
2. If ever I were to consider getting (a)nother tattoo the body part I would most likely put it is I have many places I plan to get tattoos, but my next one is going to be on my foot.
3. A profession [besides my current], that I would love to have is My own interior decorating company.
4. I am most confident in my ability to dance... if there's one thing that I can do is dance, but I hate choreographing... weird coming from someone on a dance team huh? lol.
5. If I could be granted any three wishes I would ask for my established foundation to come sooner, the ability to be debt free from school loans and success so I can get my mother her hair salon/day spa.
6. Two questions I would ask President Bush [if given the opportunity] are What's the REAL reason you wanted to become President? and Is there a REASON why you never gave this country a WARNING about the attacks of 9-11??
7. I think I have a great mind... my mind is filled with so many questions, and I'm determined to get them answered.
8. The last man or woman to catch/hold my attention did so because they had a very strong presence. When they talked... they seemed to catch everyone's attention. Funny thing is... they weren't that much of an extrovert either.
9. I certainly wouldn't mind knowing what my future is looking like, but at the same time... THATS SCARY!.
Monday, November 5, 2007
Gary C... What in the WORLD????
I'm sorry if this comes off as mean, but REALLY THOUGH... does ash like this still exist?? LOL I'm through!! I wish I knew him so I could pass him a gallon bottle of vaseline and a jar of cocoa butter....
**courtesy of Crunk and Disorderly**
So, New York...WOW. I usually go for like a day (go in the morning, leave in the evening), so when I was able to stay for a whole night... I was STRUCK!! I stayed in Downtown Brooklyn and I had fun. I relaxed for a bit, got some cheesecake, when to Manhattan and everything. Although it was EXTRA cold the night I went to Manhattan, I had some fun. My plans got slightly altered when I became fairly sick from some Soul Food but MANNNNN was it good!! My curiousity was big when I saw the line was long and it was awesome... I dont regret eating it hahaha. SO yea... I've came to the conclusion that I wouldnt mind AT ALL moving to New York. I fell in love! I definitely want a brownstone. Maybe in Brooklyn somewhere.
So... this is my first time getting directly tagged. THANKS MUZE!! LOL. I've never done this one so it should be interesting.
The rules of the game are:
A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...
B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...
C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...
D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
My 7 are:
1) I have this weird obsession with gummie bears. If I dont have a bag at least once a month, I'll go kinda crazy.... I definitely need to find a gummie bear rehab somewhere.
2)My favorite colors are pink and lavender, but ironically...I don't own any lavender clothing and pink is rare in my collection.
3)I celebrate my half birthday LOL. I wasn't able to do it for my 19 1/2 and 20 1/2 birthday, but I'll make up for them by doing it BIIIIIGGGGGG for my 21st.
4) You know when you go to the nail salon to get your nails done and they start using that drill thing on your nails?? WELL... I have a BIG fear of those things! lol. I hate them and you know why????? Cause them witches ALWAYS seem to find a way to slice my finger at least twice hahaha... they do it on purpose I KNOW! LOL. Funny thing is... I get my nails done on a regular.
5) Speaking of fears... I'm scared of balloons. Well... not the balloon balloon, but the popping of them. I have to literally leave out of a room and cover my ears if someone is about to pop one or if someone "accidentely" pops one... I'll scream... LOUD and unruly lol. It's serious.
6) About 5 people have told me that I walk around like there's cameras everywhere and I'm enjoying the "Hollywood Moment". I found that hilarious. Me?? Walking around like the sidewalks are everlasting runways??? NOOOOOO LOL
7) I have this weird case of DeJaVu... I can have it and know exacly what's gonna happen afterwards... THAT HAS TO BE THE WEIRDEST ONE OUT OF ALLL OF THESE!
As for tagging... I tag EVERYONE who reads this :)
Friday, November 2, 2007
I'm gonna be in New York tomorrow <<<
On a lighter note... my meme for Friday
1. The last good thing that came in the mail was an invitation to my best friend's daughter's 1st B Day.
2. This week I'm grateful for LIFE!.
3. Ox Tails is/are the most delicious thing ever.
4. My mother inspires me.
5. I'm most happy when I am on vacation with a lot of money in my pockets.
6. And all the roads we have to walk along are clearing a path for us to do what we are destined to do, although there are pot holes that try to get in the way :)
7. As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing American Gangster, tomorrow my plans include NEW YORKKKKK!!!... though the weather's gonna be crap! and Sunday if I decide to stay for another day... new york, if not, dance practice
Thursday, November 1, 2007
I remember when this video came on MTV for the first time:
This video was my first ever attempt to learn to dance... till this day, i still remember like half the dance. LOL... OMG
Well this week has been pretty laid back for the most part, but I would like to take this time to do a little venting. It may be a small list, but I gotta get some stuff off my chest:
1) I dont like you, you dont like me... so save your breathe and your facial expressions and don't smile in my face and say hi to me when you see me... there's no point. I can't take fake people, and I don't want to act fake as well.
2) It's my business not yours... get a life.
3) "Begin each day as if it were on purpose"... some people need to take that advice.
4) Living on the edge ALL the time is not sexy.
5) PLEASE give me the strength not to bust somebody upside the head for their igorance
6) I know what I believe... I dont need you to tell me what I SHOULD believe.
7) You're annoying as F***! (excuse my language)
8) If I had at least $5,000... OMG life would be easier.
9) I want to quit, but I don't want to disappoint them or myself.
10) I REFUSE to believe that you did that ish because it would make you happier... you UUGHHH
11) Do you actually think I would go home for Thanksgiving holiday after what happened a month ago????
12) You think I'd give this up for YOU???? LLLMMMAAAOOO... ehhh NO!
13) Imma need for my test taking skills to improve pronto cause this ish is rediculous!