About SistaSocialite

My photo
You can call me a shy-socialite. I'm a cool person that loves to have fun... caring, humble, humorous, etc... Fashion + setting trends is my thing... my niche... my passion... I'm a socialite:: What did u expect?

Song/ Clip of the Week



BIG FOOT!!!!

Friday, October 5, 2007

AHHH How I LOVE Atlanta!



I can't believe that SO FAR I've counted about 20 Crank Dat Remixed... this is CRAZY!! Atlanta is going through a Crank Dat moment and it's getting OUT OF CONTROL!! From Crank Dat Sponge Bob to Crank Dat Road Runner, you can find the dance for you. Even Lil Wayne has a Crank Dat Weezy Wee LOL

The reason why I came across all these Crank Dat Remixes is because once I get my dance team up and running, we're going to show the team to the whole world. It's going to introduce the members and they're going to get 45 seconds to show off their skills. ME... since I'm from Atlanta (Home of the Crunk), I decided, although I hate everything Crank Dat, I was going to Crank SOMETHING lol. I was thinking Crank Dat Soulja Boi, but NO... everyone knows about that so I want to bring out something NOBODY would know (unless you're from Atlanta of course) and, being the best thing known to man, YouTube, showed me this:

I think it's just TOOOOOOO cute! And of course I'm going to put my little twist to it. I already know what I'm going to wear. Something simple... maybe some jeans, a white tee (that's how we do) and OF COURSE... an "A" hat!! I can't wait! haha


YYUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!