About SistaSocialite

My photo
You can call me a shy-socialite. I'm a cool person that loves to have fun... caring, humble, humorous, etc... Fashion + setting trends is my thing... my niche... my passion... I'm a socialite:: What did u expect?

Song/ Clip of the Week



BIG FOOT!!!!

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Busy Busy Busy!!

It's seems like lately, I haven't had time for myself. A time to go to a spa, get a nice massage, mud bath, and all the works. Most people have 8 hour days, some have 12, but NO... I wake up at 6:30am and don't get home till 8:00pm sometimes... That almost 14 hours!!
My list of things to do follow:
Full-Time Student in College (4 classes... could of had 5, but that's another story) Midterms, papers and Finals are included
President of my college's dance team
20 hours/week working for the government (I wish they'd allow me to have more)
I'm starting to get into modeling and I'll be doing runways and photoshoots all the time (I'm crossing my fingers)
Community Service is calling my name Wednesdays, Saturdays, and maybe Sundays
Full-Time Friend

Ask me if I'm exhausted???

That's why I treasure the weekends that I go back home to Atlanta. I try to go at least twice a month, one of the many perks of my mom working at the airport... free flying! I'm going next Friday and I can't wait. My mom just bought a house and FINALLY got to decorating my room and I gotta be there (of course). I definately can't wait.

All in all... I'm complaining... BADLY! I need some me time, SOMETHING cause this is stressful. Being that I'm not use to this, maybe it's just me and I need to get over it, but when is it just TOO MUCH to handle?

I see all these working men and women working 9-5's... I work 6:30-8:00... is that too much? My mom told me "Welcome to Being an Adult" and I told her... that's easy for u to say being that you only work 8 hours a day, but on the other hand she IS a full-time mother. I guess this is apart of being an adult. Gosh it's a ball of stress!

1 comment:

brandi said...

i feel the exact same way. i am not used to being so busy and now that i am it feels like there just aren't enough hours in the day. good thing is on mondays i dont have class til 3:35 so i can sleep in then...which i find myself doing very rarely anyways. :(