About SistaSocialite

My photo
You can call me a shy-socialite. I'm a cool person that loves to have fun... caring, humble, humorous, etc... Fashion + setting trends is my thing... my niche... my passion... I'm a socialite:: What did u expect?

Song/ Clip of the Week



BIG FOOT!!!!

Friday, September 14, 2007

MeMe-Friday

Ok, I think I might just do the MeMe times every friday cause clearly... the week is stressful and at the end, you just want to let things off your chest so here it goes:

1) I wish I could go back to August 5, 2004...

2) Redskins suck... cowboys do too... falcons minus well give up the season until a Vick MiniHim comes... EAGLES ALWAYS!!

3) Stop walking around like u got an S on your chest... PLZ!

4) Why are you acting brand new all of a sudden?

5) FREE THE JENA 6!

6) God help me with my friends, I can handle my enemies.

7) Why are you talking to me? I mean... honestly... stop wasting my time as well as yours

8) If only my GPA was a little more points higher...

9) UGHHHHH

10) MEN ARE EASY...

3 comments:

E2Deep said...

Men are easy? We should be hard only for 1 reason!:)

Organized Noise said...

#1 - What happened on that day?

#6 - That's deep.

SistaSocialite said...

@E2Deep: hahaha...

@Organized Noise: Something happened the next day that could have been prevented a day before :)