About SistaSocialite

My photo
You can call me a shy-socialite. I'm a cool person that loves to have fun... caring, humble, humorous, etc... Fashion + setting trends is my thing... my niche... my passion... I'm a socialite:: What did u expect?

Song/ Clip of the Week



BIG FOOT!!!!

Monday, July 9, 2007

B2K... the crush returns lol

Ok... I'm like 20 years old and stuff crushing on B2K hahaha

Im really feeling this video by Lil Fizz with Ray-Z... NOT TO MENTION my "OMG, when I get older I'm gonna marry him... GURL that is my future husband!" ::That was me talking when I was 15:: (Raz-B) is featured in it, along with the other members of B2K (my second husband was J-Boogie) lol... LOVEZ IT! =]

P.S.

U KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?? LMAO
Lil Fizz went through his whole career without taking his shirt off... THEN when he just about to take it off... he heifer that directed this video didn't even show what he was working with... aint that some ish... haha



No comments: