About SistaSocialite

My photo
You can call me a shy-socialite. I'm a cool person that loves to have fun... caring, humble, humorous, etc... Fashion + setting trends is my thing... my niche... my passion... I'm a socialite:: What did u expect?

Song/ Clip of the Week



BIG FOOT!!!!

Monday, April 30, 2007

STRESSED... time for an Hiatus

I think I need an hiatus... even though I don't really update like that, I'm REALLY not gonna update.

I just got a lot on my mind

Not to mention, finals are coming up and that just adds on to that stress...

All I have to think about is... this school stuff is gonna pay off, I'm gonna be making money out the bank... finals are almost over... 1 more week and 2 days and it's OVER... I have a 3 week vacation... AHH I can't wait!!!

Here's something to lighten the mood...



If it doesn't work.... LINK

No comments: