About SistaSocialite

My photo
You can call me a shy-socialite. I'm a cool person that loves to have fun... caring, humble, humorous, etc... Fashion + setting trends is my thing... my niche... my passion... I'm a socialite:: What did u expect?

Song/ Clip of the Week



BIG FOOT!!!!

Monday, April 16, 2007

Deadliest Campus Shooting EVER at VA Tech

This is definately a sad Monday. Earlier today a man (it has been confirmed if he's a student or not) came to the campus of Virginia Tech and killed 32 people, 21 wounded the story is here. (This story has not been updated though because they were still counting the bodies, the 32 people, 21 wounded is an update)

I pray for the families and friends associated with deceased today. It's said that this is the deadliest shooting in U.S. history. Even though VA Tech is about 4 hours away, it's so close to home just being that Virginia is surrounding D.C. and I think I know someone that goes to that school... I'll have a later update on that one once I find out.

This definately isn't a good look to this area. First it was the snipper shooting in Maryland and then this. The high crime rate in D.C. doesn't make it any better... this is definately tragic...

1 comment:

Phoenix said...

Yeah...this is very tragic news. Hopefully the individual you know at that campus is alright...please keep us posted...and stay safe sista!