About SistaSocialite

My photo
You can call me a shy-socialite. I'm a cool person that loves to have fun... caring, humble, humorous, etc... Fashion + setting trends is my thing... my niche... my passion... I'm a socialite:: What did u expect?

Song/ Clip of the Week



BIG FOOT!!!!

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

ANY SUGGESTIONS????

I got a new camera, casio exlim card s770, and it has this funky little movie maker. At first, it only held about 10 minutes of video, but when I got a 2GB memory card... this joker held almost 3 hours of footage!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my camera!! lol. It takes some of the best pictures I've ever seen (more natural looking when it flashes), it's just so purtty and small... LOVES IT!! lol Anywho...

So I was thinking... maybe I should make an inspirational video or something NICE. Who knows... I can maybe submit it to get some scholarships (cause paying $40,000 a year in college tuition ain't no joke!!)

Thing is... I don't know WHAT to write about! There's this one girl that made a video about the discrimination that black women face as just being african-american in general. You have to have a thick body, and straight permed hair... that's what's excepted in today's society... the video was HOT I must say... I'll post it at the bottom. But I want to do something like that, or different, but I don't know what to record about. I NEED HELP!! Any suggestions??

Kiri Davis- A Girl Like Me




Here's the link if the video doesn't show up... LINK

2 comments:

brandi said...

Wow, that part with the dolls almost made me want to cry.

brandi said...

well it is definitely cheaper to live in an apartment but not as convenient. My apartment was near howard and I didn't like the commute everyday. Of course having a car here is easier, but you end up wasting money on gas and whatnot. If I end up having to get an apartment again I'm gonna TRY to get one closer to AU.