About SistaSocialite

My photo
You can call me a shy-socialite. I'm a cool person that loves to have fun... caring, humble, humorous, etc... Fashion + setting trends is my thing... my niche... my passion... I'm a socialite:: What did u expect?

Song/ Clip of the Week



BIG FOOT!!!!

Monday, May 7, 2007

A Tribute to my HOMETOWN ATTLL>>>SHAWTY YEA!!

Soo... I can't wait till finals are OVER!! I have 3 more days then I'm done... I may not update after this one for about 3 weeks so BEAR with me ya'll! I'm gonna be traveling like crazy!! I CANT WAITT!!! 1st, i'm heading down to Atlanta to see my mom and sister, then I'm going to Miami to see my best friend and record a song (hopefully) for this new up and coming group DLeague (click the link and go to their myspace page... they're hot!!), then i'm coming back to Atlanta and my mom wants to go to Jamacia for Memorial Day weekend, THEN I'm going to St.Louis to visit my family and friends, and back to D.C. to work FULL TIMEE!! Yea... i'm gonna need that 3 week vacations... I'm taking a TON of pictures!!

I wanted to do a little tribute to Atlanta, Georgia (the best city in the world!) For like the past 3 years, we've taken over the radio stations and BET with our crunk, crunk & b, snap, snap & b, etc, etc... and OF COURSE the dance: Poole Palace, Shootout, Jig Wit it, Snap, Lean Wit it, Walk it Out, Two Step, Motocycle, Heisman, RockStar, Bunny Hop, etc. (and also the older dances... Bankhead Bounce, A-Town Stomp, Donkey Kong, etc). I've had this feeling for a long time that a lot of ya'll are getting tired of our music... our dances... our eveything, and I want to say... haters will hate! lmao... But we've shined, and it is time to put it to rest and do something new you know?? But I want to just show this video by these guys called The Floor Masters. They are choreographers for the famous SO SO Def Records and believe it or not... they've created almost ALLL the dances you've seen on the TV and THENNN SOME!! They got this new dance called "The Temptations" for Johnta Austin's new song "Video" (THATS MY SONGGGGG!! Say it one more time like my name was Mike Jones, say it, say it one more time like my name was MIKE JONES!! haha.) Basically... it don't look like nothing new to me lmao. Look like the snap, 2 step, and jig put together, but it's something about it that makes it hot ANWAYS!! I'm tellin u... it don't look right unless you got the tall tee and baggy jeans on!! haha...Although many haven't heard of them.... they are legends... KUDDOS TO THEM!!

No comments: