About SistaSocialite

My photo
You can call me a shy-socialite. I'm a cool person that loves to have fun... caring, humble, humorous, etc... Fashion + setting trends is my thing... my niche... my passion... I'm a socialite:: What did u expect?

Song/ Clip of the Week



BIG FOOT!!!!

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Inspiration

"God protect me from my friends
I can handle my enemies"


Im sitting here thinking about life... what I want in life, who I want to be with for the rest of my life, what I want to do as a career, am I really going to be as successful as I want or am I setting myself up to be disappointed.

I'm 20 and I'm scared

Scared that life wont take me where I want to go.

Scared that I wont be able to overcome some of the things that happened in my past as well as things that are going to come my way in the future.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change; the courage to change the things i can; and the wisdom to know the difference

I ♥ this life and alll the people in it that have lifted me up when I was down, encouraged me to stay strong and move on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

personally, i think we all get discourage about our future at this age. we wanna do things that we admire but are scared of taking the risks of disappointment plain and simple.

i am to 20 but not scared, more terrified of whats to come of my future. since i kinda feel the same as you my only words of wisdom is to pray and stay one step ahead of the game

p.s: you have a beautiful smile =]

SistaSocialite said...

AWW THANKS!!