About SistaSocialite

My photo
You can call me a shy-socialite. I'm a cool person that loves to have fun... caring, humble, humorous, etc... Fashion + setting trends is my thing... my niche... my passion... I'm a socialite:: What did u expect?

Song/ Clip of the Week



BIG FOOT!!!!

Friday, November 2, 2007

MeMe Friday... AND NEW YORK NEW YORK!!

I'm gonna be in New York tomorrow <<<>>>>


On a lighter note... my meme for Friday

Friday Fill-Ins

1. The last good thing that came in the mail was an invitation to my best friend's daughter's 1st B Day.

2. This week I'm grateful for LIFE!.

3. Ox Tails is/are the most delicious thing ever.

4. My mother inspires me.

5. I'm most happy when I am on vacation with a lot of money in my pockets.

6. And all the roads we have to walk along are clearing a path for us to do what we are destined to do, although there are pot holes that try to get in the way :)

7. As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing American Gangster, tomorrow my plans include NEW YORKKKKK!!!... though the weather's gonna be crap! and Sunday if I decide to stay for another day... new york, if not, dance practice

2 comments:

Organized Noise said...

You're coming to NY and didn't tell anyone? What gives? Hope you have fun in my city anyway.

Muze said...

NY is the bomb. i was just there not too long ago. didn't get to do much. it was pretty much just business.

you've been tagged. so when you get done frolicking around NY, stop by my blog! lol. hope you're having a fantabulous time.